The Eternal Family

"The family is central to the Creator’s plan for the eternal destiny of His children... IN THE PREMORTAL REALM, spirit sons and daughters knew and worshiped God as their Eternal Father and accepted His plan by which His children could obtain a physical body and gain earthly experience to progress toward perfection and ultimately realize their divine destiny as heirs of eternal life" (Th Family a Proclamation to The World).

I am so grateful that we have eternal families. As members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints we believe in the plan of happiness. This is the plan that Heavenly Father set forth for His children to return to live with Him again. Families have been around since the beginning. We all existed first as spirit sons or daughters to Heavenly parents. 

I know that I can live with my family again. I know that because of the atonement of Jesus Christ I can be forgiven and made clean to enter into the presence of God. President Henry B. Eyring stated,

"Eternal life means to become like the Father and to live in families in happiness and joy forever" 

It truly brings so much joy into my life to know that my family will be with me forever. They have been with me through everything in this life, so why wouldn't I want them to be with me through everything in the life to come. 

In the primary song "Families Can Be Together Forever" it says 

"Families can be together forever, through Heavenly Fathers plan. I always want to be with my own family and the lord has shown me how I can"


I am so blessed to have a loving father in Heaven who has led the way so that I can live with my family forever. I know that through obedience and faith in Him that I will receive all the blessings He has in store for me. 

Image may contain: Garrison Holdaway, smiling, wedding, grass and outdoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come Together

Fertility Patterns

Covenant Marriage