Fertility Patterns

It is God's commandment to multiply and replenish the earth. Yet there are so many people who struggle to have families and suffer from infertility and perinatal loss. Infertility and perinatal loss is one of those things that people don’t really talk about. These are things that many people experience yet, no one knows people are going through it. In the article titled "Coping with Grief in Perinatal Loss" it says, 
“Perinatal death is tragic, but there are many ways of coping. There is no one method that is perfect for everyone. Your bereavement process can be as unique as you are. We hope that you will be able to find a source of comfort and healing that works best for you, and that someday you will be able to face the future with peace and hope.”
I have experienced this in my own life. I recently had a miscarriage and it was really hard for me and my husband. We felt discourage and somewhat lost. I think the one thing that helped me to overcome this was knowing that everything happens for a reason and to trust in the Lord’s timing. I have found a lot of peace and comfort knowing I am not alone in this. Another thing that has been very helpful is knowing that there are resources out there. It wasn’t until I had a miscarriage that I realized how common it is. Talking with other women who have experienced the same thing has really helped me heal and cope with this.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, sky, wedding and outdoor
https://foreverfamilies.byu.edu/Pages/challenges/Coping-with-Grief-in-Perinatal-Loss.aspx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come Together

Covenant Marriage