Mothers

Mothers are truly remarkable. They do so much and expect nothing. The Family a Proclamation to The World says:

"Mothers are primarily responsible for the nurture of their children."

Mothers have a natural need to care and nurture children. Heavenly Father made woman loving, caring, patient, and so much more. These amazing qualities are what make mothers so great at what they do. 

The country singer Luke Bryan wrote a song called "most people are good" in his song he says, 

"And most mama's oughta qualify for sainthood"

Isn't that the truth! Mothers are amazing. The first presidency statement in 1942 declared: 

"Motherhood is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angles."

I don't know where I would be without my mother. She is always there for me when I need her. She listens to me and talks to me. I can tell she truly loves and cares for me. 

This video shares how important mothers are and everything they do. 



I can't wait for the day that I have children and can become a mother. I know that it is my Heavenly Fathers plan for me to become a mother and care for his children. I know I have a Heavenly Mother who loves me and loves each of us. I know she is the perfect example of pure love and holiness. I cannot wait to meet her and feel her love for me. 

Image may contain: 2 people, including Gabi Voyles Holdaway, people smiling, tree, plant, flower, outdoor and nature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fertility Patterns

Man & Woman